

It seems that no matter what John is doing Gene wants to be right in the middle of it. John was outside "moving" the 4 wheeler so we could have
our garage sale. Gene saw him out the front door and wanted to ride with him. Gene loved it. Ofcourse he didn't go fast at all.
Gene is always trying to ride the 4 wheeler so when he gets any chance he will at least sit on it. He also has one that is a little more his size.
our garage sale. Gene saw him out the front door and wanted to ride with him. Gene loved it. Ofcourse he didn't go fast at all.Gene is always trying to ride the 4 wheeler so when he gets any chance he will at least sit on it. He also has one that is a little more his size.
4 comments:
Can I help move the four wheeler?
Looks like fun. I want to see the pint sized 4 wheeler.
Where did you get the little 4 wheeler? So cute.
I know what you mean when you say that Gene wants everything you or john has. Whitney is getting to be really into whatever I have and it's getting really hard to do anything while I'm holding her cause she'll grab it. The other day she grabbed my cup and made me spill milk all over myself. HAHA
Post a Comment