Sunday, December 7, 2008

Attacked by killer Birds!!











We went to the Zoo early in November (just have not gotten around to blogging about it) and there they have an enclosure you can go in, buy nectar, and feed the birds. I can't remember what kind of birds they were but I do remember the lady saying that they were hungry. Almost a soon as we walked in there we were attached. I wasn't expecting such an assault so I spilt some of my nectar on the sleeve of my shirt. Well that was a bad idea because the birds were trying to lick it up but got mad and started nibbling on my sleeve. And to top it all off I even got pooped on :(, and John got a little nibble on the ear. lol. I'm just glad that Gene didn't want to hold the cup, because he would have been traumatized.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Nice poop stain! I don't think I'd like being in a cage with a bunch of birds. Reminds me a little to much of the Alfred Hitchcock film from the 60's.

Cody said...

Hilarious! Looks like fun, but I have to agree with Beth on the whole Hitchcock thing. :)

Moma said...

You look pretty in that shirt. Thanks Joyce. Sorry about the poop. That is something we learned when we moved here to the farm and got all those beautiful animals. They all poop everywhere. The zoo trip sounds like fun!