Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Fun!!!

So a lot has happened in the past month but I'm just going to start fresh. Halloween was fun we went to a pumpkin patch and the kids got to pick the one that they wanted. They also had hayrides and corn mazes and animals for them to feed and pet. Zion had a really fun time with picking out his pumpkin, he kept wanting to pick them all up because he thought that they were balls. 




This year we let Gene pick out his costume. He wanted to be a dragon. Zion was a little more difficult because he didn't want anything on his head or that was to bulky that he couldn't walk so he was a Ninja. Elijah was a lion but I didn't take a picture because he was sleeping the whole time opps.  Both boys had a blast trick or treating Zion by the end of the night was saying thank you's to all the people that gave him candy. We also had a party at the church and a trunk or treat. 





and finally the grand finale




5 comments:

Courtney said...

What cuties! My kids were dragons too! I haven't checked your blog for a little while and now Zion looks so much more grown up to me :)

Beth said...

Oh that sounds like so much fun. John look fab in that wig, I think he should wear it around all the time. That's funny that Zion was so opinionated about his costume, so cute! Gene makes a cute dragon too.

HeatherH said...

Too cute! One day I'll blog about Halloween. . .

Moma said...

I almost jumped when I scrolled down to the pic of John. That is really funny. The boys look so cute in their costumes. It is so fun to see them having fun.

Moma said...

We definitely need an update on Elijah with pics.