Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas fun

We've had a lot of fun leading up to Christmas. It was fun to watch Gene and Zion really enjoy the season. Here are some pictures of us setting up the tree. Gene asked us every day if it was time to put the Christmas tree up.( more on the Christmas tree hunt later.)




















3 comments:

Moma said...

It is funny because I was about to text you that I was going to repossess the little laptop because you had not posted on your blog for so long. That is a huge and beautiful Christmas Tree. It is so fun when the children get old enough to look forward to and love Christmas. Is there snow on the ground, darn it, it is 70 degrees here. HA HA

Jesse said...

Looks like your kids have that Christmas gleam in their eyes. How fun!!!

Beth said...

That is a huge a lovely tree! I bet the boys had so much fun decorating. I miss you, I hope we get together soon.