Well mom I'm finally going to post pictures of the ward Christmas Party.
This years theme was a night in Navoo and so the period dress was for the 1850's. I decided to once again attempt to make outfits for everyone. It was a little more challenging this year because my sewing machine died on me at 11pm the night before the party, I had made all the dresses but not the boys pants or the bonnets and aprons. About 3 hours before the party started Misty came over and helped me Hot Glue the bonnets and aprons together.....let me just say that we finished just in the nick of time and everything turned out wonderfully. thx Misty. Although it took a lot longer to glue everything it still turned out.
4 comments:
That's so cute! Gene looks like a mini Joseph Smith and the twins look like sunflowers! You guys did good!
Wow Mel(and Misty) that is so fun and impressive. What a fun evening and a great memory for the kids of when Mom sewed them all outfits.Don't you wish you could live back in the old days. :( Not Me!
Nice outfits. I'm glad I wasn't born in that era LOL!! I'm glad you were able to get everything done and ready for the party. Thank goodness for hot glue!
Post a Comment