We went to Columbus to watch kai's soccer game and ended going to a hot dog place after wards. I think it was one mad dog or something like that. Anyways no one has been able to complete this eating challenge and since John was going to get the hot dog he decided to get a drink fries and ice cream for $5 more. I think it was a 24 inch hotdog( really thick) with 5 toppings, 2lbs of fries and cheese also a huge dog bowl size if ice cream. It was a lot of food.

This is at the beginning. All smiles. They made a huge deal and took pictures and had a timer (30min) and everything.
Here he is partially done.

Below is a picture after the timer went off.

Enjoy!!
Ps this was an old post that I had done but never published it.
2 comments:
WOW! You ate a bunch and there's still a ton left!!!
That looks gross. Were you sick afterwards?
Post a Comment