Pregnancy is going fine. I have been having a lot of hip pain with this one though and have a hard time sleeping without waking up to my hip I'm laying on and legs cramping and numb. So to fix that problem I added another 4" of mattress topper to. My side of the bed(mattress pad for the new babies crib). It has worked wonders and I am able to sleep again which is great! So if you girls ever have that problem that's an excellent solution for ya!

36 weeks 4 days I think I look way bigger in this picture. Maybe I'll go before 40 weeks:-)

36 weeks 2 days
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Prego picture requested by mom!
2 comments:
Lookin' Good Mel. You look pretty slender but look really big in the tummy. You look healthy and radiant.
I know what you mean about your hips hurting...I should have thought to do that to my side of the bed too. My hips hurt so bad that it was hard to get any sleep. Your belly is really out there, but cute too. I bet you are ready for it all to be over huh?!
Post a Comment