Monday, July 23, 2012

Elijah turns 2

I'm so mad at myself. I had written a nice blog about his birthday and it didn't post and now I can't find it. I'll just have to do the best I can to remember what awesome stuff I wrote. Lol

Well Elijah made it to 2 years old last month. He is such a sweet boy but also the biggest handful so far. He is very head strong. It's his way or no way. So needless to say he cries a lot. :-) for example of he wants. Drink and you hand him a water bottle with the lid off he will pitch a HUGE fit and possibly throw it back at you (which has only happened once because I can read him better now) he wants to be the one to take it off "like and big boy"
He talks a lot but but I can hardly understand any of it. But he understands a ton and knows exactly what's going on. He loves to wrestle with Gene and Zion all the time and it drives me nuts but I guess that's boys for you, and I better get used to it. Elijah is luckily very very good with Ammon. He enjoys giving him kisses and patting his back to burp him. I love this sweet little boy so much even though sometimes he's more than I bargained for.



Wrestling




He loved his duck cupcakes



And almost every night since his birthday he wants to watch his "duck duck" birthday video.


such a typical Elijah move

for Elijah's birthday party we filled up 200 balloons and put them on the trampoline to pop. My mom and the kids and I had a blast filling them all up. We were all soaked by the end lol
 

The Whitacre's-

1 comment:

The Franjesevic Family said...

I secretly hope I have all boys :o) They look like so much fun!