Saturday, September 13, 2008

Volleyball!!

John has decided to start playing volleyball again at the church on Friday nights. I took Gene there to watch before he went to bed. I even got him a milk shake just in case that would make him stay longer. We stayed for an hour and a half. The whole time Gene was enthralled with watching John play and watching the ball being hit around. He barely touched his milk shake. He loves milk shakes. We have been twice now and he still loves it. I make John get me a soft chair when we watch just because I can. lol.

5 comments:

Beth said...

That's a really ugly chair...but atleast it's comfy!

Jesse said...

I remember holding Gene in that chair when we were all there for the blessing. It is very comfortable. Now I am hungry for a milkshake. Because I don't know much somehow I posted my last comment as Jesse and it is really Moma. What is wrong with the way I am doing it?

Sam Sowards said...

Miss you guys! I enjoy reading about you family and it looks like you guys are doing good. Gene is getting so big! Well before you know it you'll have two little one's :) Love you guys
Sam

Jesse said...

Gene really is looking like a little boy now!

Beth said...

Something new please!! Even if it's about the dogs...I need some new material.