Mom and Beth came to visit me in Ohio 2 weeks ago. We had a blast. We actually finished a project..lol. We painted and decorated the nursery for the new baby. (pictures from visit on Beth's blog). We also were able to paint my coral bathroom into a pretty silvery blue. It looks 100x better. Gene had fun playing with grandma and aunt Beth. Also loved Whitney.
Gene loved to ride by Whitney in the car. When we dropped them off at the airport He was very disterbed that there was no longer a baby riding in the seat next to him. Now when he rides in the car he always puts his hand on the car seat and says baby? I tell him "oh you'll get a baby alright" lol. He will be a great big bro!
3 comments:
That's so sweet that he misses Whitney. Too bad we don't live closer to each other.
I saw the pictures and the room looks awesome. I love the strips.
I can just imagine Gene wondering where the baby is. You are right, he will have a BABY soon that he can't get rid of.
Post a Comment