Monday, January 25, 2010

The Daycare Progresses

If some of you don't know we are starting a Daycare in Springfield with my parents. here are the progress pictures from the first 3 days. I have before pictures that I will post later once John gets them to me. Sorry for the bad quality Mom took them.(My camera lense was also dirty but....)


5 comments:

Beth said...

WOW what a huge project!! It's hard to imagine what it will look like in a couple more weeks. Good luck and work hard!!

Cody said...

What an adventure?! I'm so excited for you guys. It looks like a neat building and I am anxious to see the finished product. Keep up the good work.

Cody said...

Wow that is a nice place you're starting with. GL

Joyce Sowards said...

I love the walls around the stage area. It's going to look awesome Mel. You guys have your work cut out for ya though. Congradulations!

Team Furnival said...

BRRR! Cold time of year to renovate a building! Good luck!