From December 28- January 5 John and I took the kids to Las Cruces to visit family. It was really fun to see everyone and thier kids. It was fun to spend New Years Eve together and playing games. Gene loved playing with his cousins and grandma and grandpa. Zion had fun watching all the kids running around the house and enjoyed getting in the middle of everything.
5 comments:
We had so much fun and activity that we forgot to take very many pics. I am glad you got these. We really did have a nice holiday even tho it was kind of crazy and a few of us got sick!!!
It was great to see you guys. I hope your new years resolution will last all year.
It was fun having you and your family here. Yesterday Wyatt was coloring at the table when he stopped and asked very seriously, "Where's Gene?" He sure had fun with him.
I'm glad you are blogging again! Its fun to see your kiddos.
First - wow it's about time what had it been like a year since your last post? Second we had a lot of fun with your family down here. We know it's a big sacrifice to get down here and a big hassle - but we appreciate it!
Post a Comment