
This past week has been great. The boys finally really started to play together. They are so fun to watch. Gene is a really fun big brother and likes to entertain Zion. I was cooking dinner the other day and Zion woke up from his nap, and I was on my way up to get them and then I hear laughing in Zions room. Well Gene slipped upstairs and put tons of toys in Zion's crib and then climbed in there with him. They were so cute I wished I got a picture. They also play ball around the house and push cars around for hours. It's soooooo nice to have gene and Zion playing together. They will both have a really fun summer.
Gene also likes to drive Zion around on his power wheel.
3 comments:
I bet you are enjoy the break from 'playing' now that the boys play together. Maybe you'll be able to work on something creative with your exta time.
That is great Mel. Its so fun to watch the "Brothers" be so playful with each other.
Oh I missed this post somehow. That is so wonderful that they are playing. Is Zion walking as his way of getting around now! He looks a little older.
Post a Comment