This was just something funny Zion has been doing for the past couple of days. He has been playing with this tub for hours, just pushing it around and laughing up a storm. Sometimes he will even put stuff into the tub and push it around. He also sticks it on his head and looks at you threw the plastic. Zion's laugh is very fun and I can't stop smiling when he laughs. He is not walking yet but hopefully soon. He will sometimes stand up in the middle of the room and walk to me. When he does this he always has the biggest grin on his face.
3 comments:
Kids can make toys out of almost anything...why even buy them toys when they can just find things around the house to play with?! He is super cute. Kids laughs are contagious.
Its so fun to see them be creative with simple little things around the house. So cute! I wish I could hear his laugh.
Zion is quite the character. Has a funny little personality and probably is sort of inventive (like Grandpa). He does have a cute laugh at the oddest things.
Post a Comment