Last week Gene got to go to the Dentist for his first visit. I was really hoping he would do OK but you never know how kids will react to different situations. Needless to say he did AWESOME. He did everything the hygienist said and at the end got to pick out a toy which he was really excited about. She said that its very unusual to have a 3 year old do so well at the dentist. Gene was just happy he got his teeth cleaned with chocolate tooth paste lol.


6 comments:
Where can I get some of that chocolate toothpaste?? I'm glad he was so brave, Whitney freaks-out!!!
Nice job Gene! We went last week too. Jared didn't think it was too bad, but he will be singing a different song after he goes back to get his cavity filled!
I do hate to go to the dentist but I guess that it is a wonderful service. They seem to consider how little children feel now a days and try to make it nicer for them. Gene is so grown up compared to a year ago. So cute to see him grow and change.
I showed Ellie the pictures; I want her to be excited about going to the dentist next month. She's still protesting that she doesn't want to go!
You looked so cute in that big chair, boy there are a lot of new things to experience in life and they aren't all fun. Glad that went well with the dentist.
he looks like he is trying to squirm out of the chair...haha... he's cute and getting huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did that happen so fast? It's only been a year! Good grief!
Post a Comment