Just a quick update on Elijah. At his appointment last Thursday he was already above his birth weight at 6.14 instead of 6.10 which was good. The doctor wanted his bilirubin levels checked because he was looking quite yellow. He made it up to 18 but then he started to go back down which was good. He is a good sleeper and we are all starting to get into a rhythm here at home. Gene and Zion are both still really good with the baby. Zion still loves to hug and kiss him. Gene always says that he will watch Elijah and make sure he doesn't cry, or he will take care of the baby. It is really cute and sweet how the boys are with their brother. I have actually ventured out of the house with all 3 kids. Its a bit of a challenge but everything went fine. Of course at Wal-mart I didn't have any room in the cart because it was full of boys lol.
6 comments:
ADORABLE!
Another adorable redhead! You have such a good looking little family. Glad you're both doing well.
He is so adorable and I can't wait to hold him. Glad that the boys are adjusting!!
I just want to kiss those cheecks!! What a cutie. I'm glad he is doing better with sleeping and that his yellowness has gone down.
With a cart that full at least you don't spend too much on those awesome Walmart impulse buys!
BTW, Liam's count was 12.4 today. The doc said if I like I could have it checked again next week. I said I wouldn't - enough is enough! He's doing great!
congratulations! what a cutie :)
Post a Comment