Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Elijah update.

Well today Elijah had his 2 month check up. Everything looks great except he has a dimple on his rear. The doctor is going to check with the surgeon to see if it's something to worry about. He might order an ultra sound. The concern is that his spinal cord is attached (causing a dimple) which will make him not be able to hold his bowels and have a hard time walking. He said if they catch it early then it wouldn't have any lasting effect on him. He was 24 inches and 13.1 pounds. He is my fattest kid yet. Lol. I love chunky babies.


I'll post pictures later. . .

3 comments:

Jesse said...

Elijah sure is cute. Hope everything turns out well. Enjoyed seeing your family - thanks for bringing them down.

Beth said...

He's a sweet chunky monkey! I hope that what the Dr find isn't serious.

HeatherH said...

He really is a cutie - I can't wait for our boys to play together!