Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hair


I wish I had gotten a picture yesterday of the boys in their valentines day get ups. Gene had a shirt that said ladies man. Zions said most eligible bachelor. And Elijah was hug me. I also fixed all their hair, which rarely happens. They all looked like this. Happy valentines day everyone.







Gene and his kiss cookie:)
His hair fell out next time I'll have to use more gel.



And of course Zion. He was crying because he wanted his picture taken too.
Mel

3 comments:

The Franjesevic Family said...

I love it! Your boys make me not care if I have all boys :o)

Beth said...

Yes it is hard to do the kid's hair everyday. Very cute pics and Happy Valentines Day to you too!

Moma said...

Elijah will you be Grandma's valentine? What a little cutie. Gene and Zion are also very cute but I just am blown away with how cute Elijah is and getting so big.