Johns birthday was today and we had a fun evening with the family. We had yummy olive garden pasta and salad and cake. The only thing bad that happened was when getting out of the car gene stepped in the cake. He was so upset that I mixed it all up in the mixer and smashed it into a square bowl and gene was happy. It actually tasted like a normal cake too. He even fit all 31 candles on it.

Gene told kids at the daycare that his daddy was turning 68. Lol I'm glad that's not the case:)


John is such a wonderful man, husband and father and the kids and I are blessed to have him in our lives.
Mel
5 comments:
Yes, happy birthday John. You are awesome.
Happy Birthday John! You look great for 68 :)
hahaha...oh kids. I'm happy for you that John isn't really 68! Happy Birthday to him!
I love that you mixed the cake and smashed it into a square dish. It's genius!! Happy Birthday John
We are glad you had a happy birthday John. Mel and the children are very lucky to have you!!
Post a Comment