Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I think I'm going crazy

Last week I went in a coupon shopping spree. Saved about 70% on everything here. It sure was fun carrying all that into the house. I'm excited to start feeding my family for less, while building my food storage :)



There is a lot more then what is pictured. I don't have a panorama view for you.


Mel

6 comments:

Beth said...

OMG that is a lot of water!!! what other things did you get? How many dumpsters did you dive into to get the coupons to save so much cash? You may have to teach me some of your tricks.

John and Melodie said...

Hahaha. No dumpsters, online coupon printing mixed with deals at krogers. Since I have access to 3 computers I can print a nice hord of coupons. I got 72 boxes of free pasta that's like $140 free. The waters ended up being $1.58 a case. Also got cereal, steak, chicken, and some more stuff.

The Franjesevic Family said...

What the food/water!? You did go crazy!

Franjesevic said...

I want in on this coupon shopping. Where are the best places to look online? Since we're in a house now, we have a whole back storage room we want to up our food storage as well.

Moma said...

My gosh Mel where am I going to sleep when I come to visit? Actually that is wonderful and I am very proud of you!! Fun!

Barnett Girls said...

I want to know what sites you use! Mark and I are starting to finally do food storage and this would help ALOT!