

Gene always tries so hard to smile, this was the best one of him smiling and then we have his serious one below.


This is such a Zion face too. He is so cute when he smiles.


He wouldn't turn his head straight but I think it turned out to be a Zion look after all.

This is just about the look Elijah has on his face 95% of the time. He loves to stare at you and most people can't get him to smile.

But mommy, Gene and Zion can. This is right after he had been crying but he stopped and thought something was funny. Oh yeah Gene was hitting me with the balloon:).
I am very thankful to have such fun kids. They defiantly keep me on my feet.
4 comments:
TOO CUTE!
Cute pics! Funny that you had to jump up and down like an idiot to get your kids to laugh! I would have laughed too if I were to see Gene beating you with a balloon!!
Mel, these are soo cute!!!
I make the pic of Elijah as my screen saver. It makes my heart hurt to think that they are growing up so fast and we are not there to enjoy them. We will come soon!!
Post a Comment