Friday, March 9, 2012

My birthday!!

Well I had a pretty fun Birthday yesterday. John surprised me with a day off from cooking and took me to look at some puppies. We had to put OSA down due to a inoperable cancerous tumor the size of her heart on the inside if her chest. We ended up getting a Belgium Malinois. (mal-in-wah).

She is 10 weeks old and I think we are going to name her lunatic and call her Luna. She will be a really good family dog/ guard dog. Gene is excited to have a dog that will play fetch until his arm falls off.
We had a fun party that night with an ice cream cake from DQ. It was yummy.

-The Whitacre's-

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hey Mel, glad your birthday was fun! Ice cream cake is the best.

Cody said...

He's so cute! I love the name. I'm glad you had a good birthday.