Well we have been having crazy weather here in Ohio. We have weeks where the high is 60 and then other days that week it will be below freezing. Well this day was beautifully perfect. About 60 no wind and sunny. One of the favorite things the boys like to do is jump on the trampoline. Even Elijah loves it. They can wrestle and jump and get their energies out.


If I look tired. I am.

This one looks like I'm giving Gene an wet willy. His face goes perfect.


These are just a few crazy pictures of my boys and their silliness.
-The Whitacre's
3 comments:
Love it! The tramp is great!
I hope you weren't jumping on that trampoline! Nice weather, better then what we've had here!
The tramp can be a mommy saver. You're such a good mom. Look at you out there with your cutie boys.
Post a Comment