Wow I can't believe it's been a month already. Time is flying by. I love new born babies. They are so sweet and well NEW. Ammon is already sleeping 6-8 hour stretches at night which has been really nice for us. He was doing that (4-6hours) off and on after the first week but has been pretty consistent for the last week. With a super rough start to nursing he has finally gotten it down(thank goodness) and I am beyond happy. He eats about 7 times a day. Having 4 kids 5 and under is still pretty surreal and at times overwhelming. I am so thankful for the daycare so I can get a break and special time with Ammon. I also enjoy not grocery shopping with 4 kids lol. The other boys are enjoying the new addition. Gene is really happy that I can jump on the tramp with them again. He doesn't want another baby after Ammon because it means I can't play as much. Lol


I do feel bad that the only pictures of Ammon we have are all taken on my phone oh well that's better then nothing.
The Whitacre's-
4 comments:
Mel, you are amazing! Never really thought about the fact that you have 4 kids under age 5. I wonder how late to church I'll be when I have 4 kids :)
I kind of hope I have 4 boys someday :o I cannot believe he is one month already!
How precious
he is and wonderful that you are feeling better and energetic enough to jump on the trampoline.
You are so lucky to have him sleeping so long at night. What a cutie. I'm glad nursing is going better and that you are feeling good too!!!! Loves!!
Post a Comment