This was by far the easiest birth experience I have had so far. My epidural didn't even hurt!! We are both doing great and at his 1 week appointment he was already above his birth weight @ 9 lbs 8 oz. it is really nice to finally have a robust little fellow. It's like having a baby that 1 month old instead of 1 week old (compared to his brothers sizes')


That's one happy bunch of boys!!


I have to admit though it has been a very hard transition for me to have 4 kidos instead of 3. Atleast he didn't have his usual 3 hour awake period in the middle of the night last night
The Whitacre's-
3 comments:
Such a cutie. I'm glad he is sleeping better.
Wow Mel, he's gorgeous! I can't wait to see him in August. All the brothers look so proud. :)
I just love how fat he is. He looks so cuddly and loveable. Nice pictures!
Post a Comment