I commented on how cute it was that Gene didn't want to take off his costume and today when I looked my comment was not here. It just melted my heart to picture Gene laying on the couch in his little horsey suit.
Great choice of costume. He was such a cute little cowboy!
Very cute pics Mel, thanks for posting!
Update!!! I surf by here every week or so and don't see anything new. :(Hope your pregnancy is going alright. Gene is looking so old and mature. Handsome little boy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I commented on how cute it was that Gene didn't want to take off his costume and today when I looked my comment was not here. It just melted my heart to picture Gene laying on the couch in his little horsey suit.
Great choice of costume. He was such a cute little cowboy!
Very cute pics Mel, thanks for posting!
Update!!! I surf by here every week or so and don't see anything new. :(
Hope your pregnancy is going alright. Gene is looking so old and mature. Handsome little boy!
Post a Comment