As I am sure all of you know by now I had my Baby on Dec 20Th. I decided to be induced. Zion was 50x easier than Gene was, which is good because we are shooting for 6. He was 7lb 7oz and 20 1/2 inches long. After spending the night on the uncomfortable hospital bed we asked to go home early. Gene has been a great big brother so far. At first he just ignored him but now he gives him kisses and tells me when he is crying. We finally kicked him out of our bed after a month of both of us getting no sleep. He does great at night now. He is growing like a little worm. I weighed him at Gene's docter check up today and he was just over 12 pounds!!
2 comments:
I like Zion's beanie...did you make it? Very cute little boy Mel and John, You both did good.
My gosh Mel, 12 pounds is pretty big. That is wonderful that he is doing so well.
Post a Comment