Well we finally got sick of looking at the yellow walls. We decided to paint it and look for new furniture and rearrange some stuff. You can see the previous color in the last post. We like the new arrangement alot better now.
we must have similar tastes. I'm also getting sick of looking at my mustard/red/yellow/etc. :) walls and am going for a more soothing color pallet. We were looking at blues because that was the only other color (other than purple and I don't think jesse wants that. hah ha) that we could agree on and use. We're having to replace our carpet and so we're gonna paint before we do next week. Your room looks so chic though. Great job! oh, Zion is sooo cute!
It is such a miracle transformation. When I was there I couldn't believe that you could do all that. It will make more room to play and live. That color theme is very modern and pretty. Way to go!!!!!
5 comments:
Mel, I really love it!! The colors are beautiful and the furnature is perfect...very modern and WOW! Great job.
Oh ya, I love the twin mirror that you got from Ikea or someone else that got it from Ikea and sold it to you:)!
Wow awesome!!!
we must have similar tastes. I'm also getting sick of looking at my mustard/red/yellow/etc. :) walls and am going for a more soothing color pallet. We were looking at blues because that was the only other color (other than purple and I don't think jesse wants that. hah ha) that we could agree on and use. We're having to replace our carpet and so we're gonna paint before we do next week. Your room looks so chic though. Great job! oh, Zion is sooo cute!
It is such a miracle transformation. When I was there I couldn't believe that you could do all that. It will make more room to play and live. That color theme is very modern and pretty. Way to go!!!!!
Post a Comment