Friday, February 6, 2009

Juice Plus+ Distributor


We have officially become a Juice Plus Family. If you have never heard of Juice Plus I will give you a very brief explanation. Juice Plus is not vitamins, but rather actually fruits and vegetables in a pill form. There are very few people who actually eat the recommended amount of fruits and vegetables without supplementing. Many people choose vitamins, but we like the idea of getting our vitamins from fruits and vegetables like God intended.
My website is http://www.ohiojuiceplus.com/

BYU even did a study on Juice Plus along with a number of other universities. All this information and more is available on the website.

Participate in a Childrens Health Study and your kids get there fruits and vegetables for free! (Adult Subscription is required)
http://www.childrenshealthstudy.com/

We will continue to post updates on how this product is working for our family.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

hey mel! I'm glad you found me. I added you to my follow list. looks like you are doing good, your baby is so big!

Beth said...

Sounds like an easy solution to getting all your fruits and vegies everyday. I might think about thying some too. You are a dealer too, so you can sell it right?

Moma said...

I don't know what to say about the juice thing. I wonder if it is for really good for a person. Bring some when you come, okay.