Thursday, January 14, 2010
playing in the snow
I can remember last year when Gene would get so mad because a snowflake hit him in the face. This year it has been so fun. John and I have always loved playing in the snow (yes even when we got married) we have even built a 6ft snow dog of Vegas. We have built a total of 5 snow men/women( John, Me, Gene, Zion, and Grandpa) in the past week. Zion doesn't like the snow yet so we have to wait until he takes his naps to go outside and roll snow. Last summer John built Gene an outside play gym with a slide. This winter Gene has found out that it is very FAST and FUN to go down it when there is snow on it. He must have gone down the slide yesterday atleast 50 times. I can always get him to come inside with a bribe of hot chocolate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the snow family you all made. I'm glad Gene likes the snow this year, it makes it easier to go places when it's snowing. Whitney likes the snow, but isn't much help when it comes to building a snowman.
You should take Gene sledding since he likes going down the snow so much.
Too bad Zion isn't into the snow yet...maybe when he's walking he'll like it more. I promised you three comments, so enjoy!
Very cute! We are having a snow shortage in southern Utah. I am thinking about heading up to the ski resort to play in the snow.
That is so fun that Gene loves the snow so much. He has become a very frisky little boy and it is great that he is so adventurous. Fun family memories, I am so glad you are blogging now, Mel!!!
Post a Comment