Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baby #3

I finally found a doctor. Today was our first appointment. I am 20 weeks along but was a little scared because I could barely feel the baby move and I really not showing as much as I did with the other two. Everything is on track and we are going to be the proud parents of Three Little Boys!!!! We are both very excited and Gene is happy that he gets another brother to play with.






7 comments:

Moma said...

Yeah, I am the first to comment about the new baby. I am so glad you finally found a nice doctor and got to know that you are having another little boy. Fun!!

Cody said...

Holy Cow! That IS very exciting. Maybe he'll be another little Abee AKA the third brother. We're so happy for you.

Jesse said...

Congrats!!! Awesome - three boys will be lots of fun.

Beth said...

That's great Mel and John! We are so excited for you. It will be a lot easier having all the stuff you need for a boy. Wow three boys, are you feeling out numbered yet??

Joyce Sowards said...

Well Mel, you're gonna be out numbered for a lonnnngg time! :) I'm so excited for you. Thanks for sharing the news. Your belly bump is so little because your chasing after TWO kids now who are sooo busy bodies. We love you Mel.

Team Furnival said...

LUUCCCKKKKYYYYYYYYYYY! I am sure Ben is jealous.

The Franjesevic Family said...

who did you go to? When in doubt always go to Dr. Batie! He's the best doctor ever! I even called him from here to get his opinion on things haha