The daycare is coming along great. The Parents and Gary leave tomorrow. I can't believe it has been 4 weeks so far. We have enjoyed them yet will be happy to see them go. lol. I haven't posted any pictures of the daycare progress because mom lost my camera. She left it in a Jacket pocket and Meijers. We went back and they had it in the lost and found. Mom was really happy because it was my Jacket that she borrowed. I think the pictures tell a lot more then my ramblings would so I'll just post tons of pictures. They all stayed up until midnight to finish with the texture.
3 comments:
wow we really did a big job although it looks to everyone like a big mess but it will be a very nice child care center. Now it is up to John.
Wow that does look like a mess, but I'm sure it will be great once it is finished. What a fun project!
Well after a month it doesn't look much different. Did you guys even do anything?! Just kidding, it looks great and there's still lots to do. Poor John being left with all the work. Good luck.
Post a Comment