Tuesday, February 2, 2010

days 6-10

Sorry for the lack of posting pics of the daycare. Some fun stuff going on, it is real neat. Today John and Dad spent part of the day sticking thier bodies in a hole to hook up a baby toilet instead of a urinal for an adult. The hole was a good 2-2 1/2 feet down and as wide as Johns shoulders. (Jonn was stuck in up to his chest and reaching as far as he could to cut and attach the potty pipe.lol.) Dad got the fun job of digging it all out though. Needless to say they were both literally pooped by the time they were done. More to come later


6 comments:

Team Furnival said...

That building looks super cool from the outside! I'm sure it will look just as cool on the inside too. Glad to see you are getting you fingertips dirty Mel!

Cody said...

The walls and insulation look great and the exterior looks well kept and nice. I'm glad the guys got to do the 'dirty' work! Keep having fun. :)

John and Melodie said...

That isn't the outside lol. That is the frank lloyd wright house. (famous designer)

Jesse said...

HaHa on the frank lloyd wright house. I was thinking the building had a really cool design as well. How bout some outside pics of the daycare. Lookin' good!

Sam Sowards said...

Wow its really coming along. I can't wait to see the before after pics!

Beth said...

Again it looks like a TON of work, but I'm glad it's coming along. I hope it's almost finished by the time the 'help' has to leave.