Monday, November 22, 2010

Elijah update!!

Elijah went to the doctor today for his 4 month check up, although he is almost 5 months now. He was 15.6 pounds and 26.5 inches long. everything looks great and he is such a cute little boy.
no I didn't pose him like that. He loves sleeping with his thumb.

They are so silly when they are all together. Gene is always wanting to hold Elijah it is so cute. The look in their eyes when they are all together makes my heart swell because I know they will be the best of friends. 



Zion is always wanting into Elijah's crib while I'm getting them ready for bed. This is generally what Zion does. He is always giving him hugs and kisses and loves showing him things.


I love this picture for some reason. 

6 comments:

Beth said...

HAHA! He sucks his thumb! That is soooo cute. Don't you just love when the kids play together happily and there's no yelling, crying or hitting? I do :) Your boys are so cute together!

Team Furnival said...

Thanks for posting all those pics. Your boys are so cute.

Moma said...

Those are the cutest pics. Brother, o no, we know where that will lead. Elijah is getting so big, I feel bad that I am missing it!! The cake is very nice, did you make it or have it made?

Moma said...

I meant Brothers!! oh no

HeatherH said...

Elijah is soooo adorable! Love the boys!

The Franjesevic Family said...

I love Elijah's fat legs haha... those are the cutest! I love it that they love eachother so much :o)