Friday, February 5, 2010

day 11,12

A lot has happened. Mom and I actually got to go and clean up a little today which is exciting because it makes the building look so much cleaner. Gene actually enjoyed helping with the clean up. He helped for atleast 45 min to an hour and enjoyed every minute of it. We are getting a lot of snow here. The parents think we are going to get snowed in and not be able to work tomorrow. lol. I say wishful thinking on all our parts. The men have been working 10-12 hour days 6 days a week. Hopefully all the grunt work will be done by next thursday lol.




4 comments:

Beth said...

I'm glad that Gene was able to take part in the fun, even if it was just cleaning up. I hope for yoursake that the grunt work is done by Thursday too.

Team Furnival said...

Lookin' good! That goes for you and your cute baby bump as well. I can't believe Gene and Zion look so different. They don't even look like brothers- but they are both really cute. Can't wait to see how number 3 turns out! Don't work too hard Mel!

Joyce Sowards said...

Those guys are zoomin and getting so much done. It's amazing what you can get done with a little bit of team work hu! Where are you guys in that last picture with all the fancy houses?

Cody said...

Its a family affair. I love that Gene is getting involved and loving it. What a sweetie! Good job to all of you.