Gene is such a fun boy to have around. He is always wanting to play and is a great big brother. He told me that he wants the baby to get bigger because he wants to share a room with Zion. Hopefully Zion feels the same way. These are pictures of Gene being silly and playing with some manly dress up outfit. He talks pretty really well. (at least I can understand 99% of what he says) He loves to go to the YMCA and swim. He can swim really well. He wears a life jacket but can float on his back and turn in all different directions as well as swim like a fishy. He is very good at staying in his room and having "quite time" until Zion wakes up and I'm forced to get out of bed lol. (no point in getting up at 8 if I don't have to). he is also 100% competent in playing games on our iPhone's, it is pretty funny to watch. We just love having him in our family.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Gene
Gene is such a fun boy to have around. He is always wanting to play and is a great big brother. He told me that he wants the baby to get bigger because he wants to share a room with Zion. Hopefully Zion feels the same way. These are pictures of Gene being silly and playing with some manly dress up outfit. He talks pretty really well. (at least I can understand 99% of what he says) He loves to go to the YMCA and swim. He can swim really well. He wears a life jacket but can float on his back and turn in all different directions as well as swim like a fishy. He is very good at staying in his room and having "quite time" until Zion wakes up and I'm forced to get out of bed lol. (no point in getting up at 8 if I don't have to). he is also 100% competent in playing games on our iPhone's, it is pretty funny to watch. We just love having him in our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad that Gene lets you sleep in til Zion wakes up. He looks really cute in his construction gear.
Hilarious! I love the manly dress up. He's a sweetie.
Did we buy that little dress up set when I was visiting by justifying that it could be dress up clothes for the SMART START ACADEMY. Or are they Johns? Nevertheless, cute pictures of him. He is an ipod expert, I witnessed it myself.
I am waiting for an update on our building. Hint Hint.. I do hope you get to feeing better Mel. I am sorry you are sick.
Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment