Cute Mel! Think you will be lucky and have this baby early?
I've been waiting for a picture. Pregnant bellies are so cute, especially yours!!
You look so pretty when you are pregnant. I love your haircut too. Hope you make it thru the month without too much misery. You do appear quite ready, but no hurry.
Good idea you beautiful girl!
girl, what are you jealous about!? You look great in this picture and I'm not sure why I am just not seeing it haha
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute Mel! Think you will be lucky and have this baby early?
I've been waiting for a picture. Pregnant bellies are so cute, especially yours!!
You look so pretty when you are pregnant. I love your haircut too. Hope you make it thru the month without too much misery. You do appear quite ready, but no hurry.
Good idea you beautiful girl!
girl, what are you jealous about!? You look great in this picture and I'm not sure why I am just not seeing it haha
Post a Comment