Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lowe's Workshop Fun

We have just recently been going to the Lowe's here in town for their Saturday workshop for kids. It was really fun and all the kids had a blast. They get to hit real nail and use mini hammers. Pictures are of the catapult that they made and then this past Saturday they made race cars. Gene is always playing with his tools and trying to build stuff so these workshops are great. If you haven't been to one with your kids yet it is a really fun experience for all ages. They also give them a work apron and also with every thing you build you get a patch to put on your apron. You also get safety goggles. And its all free!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

That is so cool! I love free stuff. I'll have to look into taking Whitney to something like that.

Moma said...

That is just too cute. I can just see how in his little mind he is so in the building zone. I love it.