Saturday, June 5, 2010

Youngs Fun

We have been enjoying the summer. Of our favorite things to do is to go to Youngs and get ice cream and feed the goats. The last time we went there we saw that they had a big area where you pay $3 and they have slides and a blow up jumper and a huge corn box. lol Zion thought it was really fun. All the kids loved the slides and the jumper. But they spent the longest time in the corn box. Zion also got his first actual ice cream cone. He loved it.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I've never heard of a corn box before. It looks like fun. Zion looks like he enjoyed his ice cream a little too much.

Moma said...

I would choose the corn box if I were a kid. That looks so fun. Think I will make one for KK. Maybe in a kids swimming pool. Zion looks very happy to be there.