Monday, June 21, 2010

Zoning....Daycare update

Yeah we are now officially zoned for a Daycare Center. This was a HUGE hurtle to jump which we cleared with a 3 to 2 vote. A little scary. There were 3 people who showed up to oppose us but most of their complaints were not logical. I still don't understand why the vote was even so close but it doesn't matter now. YEAH

4 comments:

Moma said...

It is scarry to think that it could have been 3 against and 2 for. Then we would be like, oh my gosh,now what do we do. Well I am very grateful!! Too bad the neighbors are so negative but I think it is because of the mentally handicapped home in the neighborhood, the people feel like that is enough. Good job Mel and John in defending our good cause. We will show them that it will be a good addition to the neighborhood.

HeatherH said...

So exciting!!

Beth said...

Ah ya, good thing you passed, what would you have done with the place?! I'm glad they are going to let you stay. Will it be ready to open in the fall?

Cody said...

Awesome!