We took Gene to his first big screen movie. Gene was really excited about the huge t.v. screen. He was so cute with his 3D glasses on too. They didn't have any kids size glasses but the adult ones fit OK they kept slipping down his face. The 3D was pretty cool. We would ask him if he wanted something to eat or drink, he would say "not right now I'm watching my movie". The movie had some parts that was probably too scary for a 3 year old but when it was over and we asked him which dragon was his favorite he said the "big scary one" in a very deep serious voice. There were also some serious movie freaks there that were dressed up in dragon attire so we asked if we could get a picture. :) and the other pics are the boys in there happy meal viking hats.



7 comments:
So he sat through the whole movie huh?!...it must have been good. I'm glad you all weren't the movie geeks who dressed up, but I bet you made their day asking them for a picture!
I've heard that movie is really cute. I am debating taking the kids but it seems we go to fewer and fewer movies these days with so many tickets to buy. :( The kids look cute in their hats.
Love the hats, I still remember when I took Bryce to a movie and he actually sat all the way through it. Those are really quite the outfits!
So what was the movie rated?It is cute how Gene reacts to new things. He is so interested and says the cutest things. Cool Hats.
Gene is so cute! I can't believe that he sat through the whole movie! I can't see Mila doing anything like that for a long time.
The hats are adorable. Abe and I saw the movie this last week and it was cute and fun to watch, but I decided Wyatt can't watch it right now. Someday.
Hey, we were there!
Post a Comment