We finally made it back to Young's. The kids love going there because they get to feed all different kind of animals. Zion even got into it a little. The goats would eat the food pellets off his hands and then he would look at them in disgust, it was pretty fun to watch. The best part about Young's (at least for me) is the ice cream they make using their Jersey Cow's which is really good.


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

5 comments:
Hopefully you won't be too bumbed to go back next week when we are there to visit. Looks so fun!!
Looks like fun. I think its great that you do so many cool things with your kids.
What a fun place and looks like everyone is having so much fun.
What a fun place to go! And fresh ice cream, so yummy!!
I remember going there with you guys. I don't think Ben will stop talking about Jersey milk until we own a cow. So basically never.
Post a Comment