I saw this picture and couldn't resist posting it. It looks so much like Gene. What do you think? (sorry for the poor quality its an old picture that I took a picture of lol)
I am retracting my comment because the one in the middle is John although Derek looks older than him possibly because of the perspective that the pic gives. I appologize humbly!!!!
teach you to argue with the master:) no Derrick is 6'2 now and John is 5'10 so they were about the same size growing up although Derricks head looks bigger because he had more fat on him.
6 comments:
Yes...Gene does look like his Daddy. Surprize, surprize!
I give it a big fat yes! Very cute.
Are you sure that that is John and not Derek. Look at the age of the kids. John was not the youngest brother. It does look alot like Gene though.
I am retracting my comment because the one in the middle is John although Derek looks older than him possibly because of the perspective that the pic gives. I appologize humbly!!!!
teach you to argue with the master:) no Derrick is 6'2 now and John is 5'10 so they were about the same size growing up although Derricks head looks bigger because he had more fat on him.
I think that they look identical! Cute
Post a Comment