Monday, April 5, 2010

Zoo Fun





The weather here has been beautiful the past week. Since it was also spring break Misty and the Girls came with us to the Zoo. It was packed because of the wonderful weather. Last season I bought a stroller shade extender and it worked great I was really happy with it. The kids really liked not being in the sun also. We all got to ride on the little train that they have that takes you around the North American side of the Zoo. Gene was so happy that the "Conductor" let him sit and take a picture on the drivers seat. It was a really LONG day at the Zoo. After about 4 hours we decided to head on home. It was the kids nap time so they both were sooo tired that they feel asleep before I had even left the Zoo parking lot. They were both very good little boys and didn't complain at all and were happy riding around in the stroller. I couldn't ask for 2 better boys. They are Great!!!

5 comments:

Cody said...

Looks like so much fun. I wish we lived closer together. Our boys would have so much fun together... at least 50% to 80% of the time. ;)

Greg Sowards said...

It is always a good feeling when the kids fall asleep on the way home from an activity. It gives you the feeling of success!!

Gene looks so happy he is shy about it. Zion does have a strong arm.

Team Furnival said...

Looks fun and warm! I'm jealous!

Beth said...

Did you take that cute sleeping picture while you were driving? Sounds like a fun day!

Moma said...

They look so cute asleep. There is something so magical about little ones when they are asleep.