Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lady killer!!



We dressed the kids in their Easter outfits this past week at church because of General Conference. I think Gene looks like a little ladies man. (Although those are his cousins..LOL) Zion is still not very corporative when taking pictures. He doesn't understand the bribes yet. I can get Gene to do just about anything for some
candy or another reward. 


|
 

5 comments:

Cody said...

Love it! He is a lady killer. Just look at that look on his face. He knows how cool he really is.

Beth said...

Oh the bribes...I use them frequently as well. Zion will eventually understand. Gene looks really cute in his suit.

Moma said...

Yes they all look very Eastery. There is nothing cuter than a little boy dressed to the T and escorting pretty little cousins. Way to keep you independence from candy Zion!! We will see when Grandma gets there.

Jesse said...

Very Cute!!!

The Franjesevic Family said...

I almost didn't even recognize Misty's girls! they are getting so big!